Ratings for Dr. Christina A. Calvello

Dr. C is wonderful. She takes the time to listen to you. She delivered two of my children. Unfortunately she is no longer in LF, but she practice in Wisconsin now.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

I have heard so many good things about Dr. Calvello I wanted to make an appointment with her. I called and they told me she was no longer at that clinic, they refused to tell me where she went. Anybody know? I would love to find her new location.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Takes time to answer all questions. Makes patient feel relaxed by discussing things other than "the problem". Understanding when patient gets emotional about issues and empathetic. Doctor has great sense of humor!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

Dr. Calvello is the nicest gyne that I have ever had. She is so gentle that it never hurts. She takes the time to talk to you about anything.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

She is a great doctor. I trust her more than any doctor I have ever had for anything. She always takes time with me and makes feel like I am the only patient for the day.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2010

Dr. Calvello is an amazing physician. She is warm and generous with her time and her staff are always efficient and warm.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Very caring. Knows me by name. Takes her time to answer questions!!! Simply the best- wish more Dr.s were like her!!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2009

Dr. Calvello is very caring and treats each patient as an individual. When I delivered my baby, she took the time to talk to me about the importance of taking care of myself and getting enough sleep not matter what. She understood as a mom herself how hard it is for us moms to take care of ourselves, and I thought she went above and beyond by speaking to me woman to woman, or mom to mom I should say.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2007

Dr. Calvello is one of the best! I travel from the city to see her because she is so worth it.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2006

Dr. Calvello has a wonderful bedside manner. She puts you at ease. She answers all questions and doesn't make you feel like you are wasting her time.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2006

Dr. Christina A. Calvello's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1995)

GHI