Ratings for Dr. Richard M. Warneke

Be very careful with this doctor. Very nice guy BUT misdiagnosed me causing me 8 months of pain and eventually a 3 day hospital stay. At that time my new G.I. doctor correctly diagnosed me and stated that the problem was bad enough that it should have been diagnosed back when I was originally hospitalized. The new doctor not only explained everything to me in much more detail, but also provided pictures and the diagnosis in writing (which Dr. Warneke never did). He knew full well at the time I had no insurance, but ordered me to go have testing that I couldnt afford but had done, only to say that he still didnt know what was wrong (I dont know was a common theme with him). Finally I had to stop all testing because I was tired of throwing money away on "I dont know's" . He had the nerve to call me today and said that his misdiagnosis was not in his notes, when I had family members there that heard him say the same thing. Perhaps this is why he didnt give the all the details that my new G.I. doctor did. Make this guy give you everything in writing, hold him accountable for his diagnosis. Dont go through months of suffering like I did, get a second opinion!!

Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr. Richard M. Warneke's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Kaiser-Permanente