Ratings for Dr. David S. MCGEE

The best of the best. We couldn't ask for a better dentist

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Dr. McGee is one of the nicest and caring and is a perfectionist. You will never be disappointed in his work. His staff is the best.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr McGee spends so much time explaining things to me. He is so caring and he does fabulous work. I have a beautiful smile because of him!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2014

Dr MaGee and his staff were extremely helpful during a difficult time for mThey cosupportive when I needed it most. I have and will continue to recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr. McGee is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! I cannot say enough good things about him. He will clear his schedule and work through lunch if it means taking good care of his patients. I live in Scottsdale and don't mind driving all the way to Gilbert for him. He called me and texted me for several days after removing my wisdom teeth. His staff is very knowledgable and very helpful. Even if his receptionist, Denise, is on the phone when I arrive she makes eye contact and greets me with a whisper. She is very aware of changes with insurance and will work very hard to get you the best deal, free visits with specialists, and fights hard with insurances. The entire staff is outstanding. I have recommended him to all my friends and coworkers and they have thanked me for sharing.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011