Ratings for Dr. ANU Chakrabroty

She is a knowledgeable and great Doctor. She listened to my questions and concerns. I highly recommed her.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

I have been using Dr. C for 17 years. I would recommend her to anybody that needs a GYN.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I really liked both Dr. C as well as her staff. She was able to correctly diagnose my problem. She seemed to be open to trying more natural and Ayurvedic therapies something a lot of doctors don't want to do. I would definitely recommend the doctor .

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Submitted September 3, 2014

I think Dr. Anu is great, I was nervous because it was my first visit to a ob/gyn (I had been putting it off for years. Even though my appointment was squeezed in on pretty short notice, she spent plenty of time answering my questions, and I didn't have to wait long at all. The receptionist however was EXTREMELY unprofessional, she was chatting with the other front office staff and cursing, talking about how she wanted to beat some girl up, etc. I've never seen anything like that at a doctor's office before. I never received a phone call when my lab results were ready. Also, they somehow set me up on my parents' insurance here, even though I haven't been on it for years and gave them my current information. I am a 25 year old woman, I don't appreciate my parents getting a bill in the mail telling them I had an STD test. I will be going back because I liked the doctor so much, but if the rest of the staff doesn't improve by then I'll have to look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013

Dr. Chakraborty lacks warmth and compassion. She is cold and condescending. Her mood fluctuates like a yoyo. When I discussed my pregnancy loss she said nothing to console me. Completely void of any emotion and didn't even hand me a tissue to dry my tears. Her face expressed lack of interest and utter disgust for me. I will never return. I loved Dr. Price. She has moved her office to Broad St in Eatontown. I urge all to go to her. Good luck getting your records sent over. When I told her I would like to follow Dr. Price to her new practice she became angry. I am sure most everyone wants someone who is warm, caring and friendly. All these traits Dr. Chakraborty lacks.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

I had a good examination from Dr. Anu Chakraborty. My test outcomes were all good. I was relieved, let me tell you. Both visits I must have caught the office on a bad day. No one, was super friendly. But I am not complaining. I would rate this doctor as definitely knowledgeable. I wish their billing person would return my calls though. I promised doctor to stop putting off my annual exams. I am so relieved I am ok.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

I am pregnant again. Well, at least both home pregnancy tests said so! I called the office to make an appointment. I asked the lady on the phone for a Tuesday when I was off work and if Dr Price was available that day. She said YES to both. On appointment day I arrive to find out Dr. Price left last year and Dr. Chakarborty does not deliver babies anymore! Fine, I got my exam, but I feel she wasted my time. I still have to locate my obstetrician and take off from work to start this all over AGAIN. I don't know whether this was a bait and switch or they do it on purpose for the money. Either way, the doctor did not respect my time and I am annoyed. If you are pregnant, do not schedule a first pregnancy exam there. Why bother to two times?

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Went for an annual exam with this physician and I was very happy with the complete experience. The doctor was punctual and professional, the staff was courteous the office was clean. I will definately return next year.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

I started seeing this doctor as she was referred by a family friend. She is a nice person but when you go in for an appointment expect to wait about 5-10 mins in the waiting room and then another 20-35 minutes in the room before she sees you. She was always decent, however, after sending me to get an ultrasound for what she thought might be fibroids, it took her over 1 month to get back to me and tell me I actually had two large cysts on my ovaries. The size of the cysts were about 7cm and 9cm which is very large and after seeing another doctor, he let me know this should have been detected way earlier especially because I am so petite. When she told me I would have to have surgery she did not seem very confident in her ability to do it laparoscopically saying we may have to do an open surgery. Yet when I saw another doctor (who wound up doing my surgery) he had no doubt at all we could do it laparoscopically. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

Dr. ANU Chakrabroty's Credentials

• New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1994)