Ratings for Dr. Teddy Adelstein

Teddy was great and he helped me with my problems!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

I've been seeing Dr. Adelstein for somewhere near 8 years now. It took seeing 3 other therapist before I found this doctor, and I am certainly glad I kept looking. Dr. Adelstein has helped me through some major life events, and never, never seemed like "billing" was his first concern. The small space given here will never do justice to the complements I could relay about his practice and his therapeutic capabilities. I'm not just cheerleading for him. he has been absolutely essential to the benefits my life has been able to take advantage of. If you are considering or looking for a therapist I would certainly recommend even urge you to make an appointment and go check him out. One person said something about billing being his first concern NOT TRUE, he is one of the few, and if you've looked you know, he accepts low income insurance plans. Many other doctors wont accept these plans. Dr. Adelsteins first concern is YOU! I have never felt any other way. This is coming form a guy who's been through quite a bit in life. I am now dealing with stage 4 metastasized cancer. Let me tell you, it's not easy living with an expiration date that is less than the average warranty. In other words, I am in the process of planning the necessary end of life things that must be done, with all that, I couldn't make it through this without him. He's truly been one of the few strokes of luck I have actually experienced.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

As soon as I heard he is moving his office I tried to find a new therapist within my location, but he is so good that I decided to stay with him and it is worth a muni ride to see him. He makes me think clearly and he gives great advice. Thumbs up!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

The doctor helped for several issues and we resolved them, great insight and better than most in explaining to me and my boyfriend, never charged my boyfriend for the two "get to know" sessions we had to have to work together.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr. Adelstein has consulted twice for my elderly mother's reactions to medication, including hallucinations. Both times, he quickly diagnosed the problem and took careful steps to help her condition. He was the only doctor able to solve the problem when no one else could. I will definitely use him again if needed. I had no contact with his staff, but the form requires a rating, so I put "5".

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

At first he seemed nice, but after 2 session with him he would start making sex jokes and talk about his personal life and past relationships more than being concerned about me, I am NOT paying to hear about HIM, not very professional at all. I ended up having to find another Psychologist after two sessions and could NOT get my money back.

Submitted September 16, 2010

Dr. Teddy Adelstein's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Coventry Healthcare