Ratings for Dr. Robert Chalmers

Dr. misdiagnosed, causing extra pain that was unnecessary for multiple days. Hospital staff joked about his mistakes.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

I loved him as my doctor! I would recommend him 100%!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Chalmers. He and his staff always made me feel comfortable and important. I loved being able to have my blood tested and ultrasounds in office. Also, the family environment made it easy for me to bring my kids for my visits. Unfortunately, I went into labor early and lost my baby. He helped me physically and emotionally with the loss of our son. He was very helpful in answering questions. He was very sensitive to our needs. I am now pregnant again and wish he was taking patients again.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

I always scheduled my appointments in the morning so I never had to wait. Answered all my questions in addition to other helpful information he volunteered. Staff was friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

In the office visits he was friendly but I waited a long time to get in and was rushed out. He made it in after my baby was born to cut the umbelical cord. I had complications he had 13 hours to get there. I went into the hospital sick with preclampsia wich he should have been testing for. He wouldnt fit me in the last few weeks of my pregnancie and the hospital diagnosed me and induced me. He didnt even apologise. bedside maner terrible.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

Dr. Robert Chalmers's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1999)