Ratings for Dr. York J. Yates

I did my breast augmentation and lifting beginning of 2017. Everyone in the office was nice to me and made me believe that everything will be great and if there is a problem it will be fixed right away. As a result one breast shape is square and another one is round, with no lifting whatsoever. I just got huge ugly scars, nipples are completely different, my husband told me no to take off my bra even when I sleep. At my appointment with Dr. Yates I asked to fix my problems, so he told me that my breasts are great and he is very happy with the result. I started to cry, because I have a depression and my husband with not happy with the result. I remind Dr. Yates that he promised me to fix my breasts before the surgery if something will be wrong, he changed his face and became angry and told me that it is my anatomical problem and he cannot fix it. I asked him why I was not told beforehand that I have anatomical issues, so he replied that it was a miscommunication. Another doctor I visited after that appointment told me that I have no anatomical issues and breasts can be fixed. I just realized that Dr. Yates just cannot do breasts lifting at all.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I was very impressed with Dr. Yates and his staff during my recent surgery. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. Top notch.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

This office is all good vibes. The staff is professional, kind and genuine. Dr. York Yates is also kind, genuine and very informative. I'm a very shy and nervous person but during my consultation I felt so comfortable. I was still a little shy but not nervous after the first five minutes. These people care about their patients. Dr. York Yates is loyal to his work. This morning I emailed him a question that I forgot to ask during consultation and he replied within two hours. Dr. Yates is very skilled and talented (check out his Before & Afters on his website) yet so humble, a rare mix for a successful doctor.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

I did tons of research in picking my Dr and everything I read about Dr Yates was extremely positive. I'm now 3 weeks post op from a breast augmentation and am thrilled with his work! He did a phenomenal job and I highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

I read a lot of reviews about Dr Yates and couldn't find a bad one. I was so nervous about my ba. I am 1 week post op. And I am In love with my breast! Dr Yates was really helpful and answered all of my questions.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

Dr. Yates is the best doctor he did an awesome job I'm very happy.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

I am 5 months post op from Breast Augmentation. Dr Yates was the 5th Dr I consulted. I did extensive research and went to the most recommended Dr's in the state. Every other Doctor I saw tried to "upsale" other procedures. All said I needed a lift when I made it clear I wasn't comfortable with getting a lift. Dr Yates recommended a lift also but said if I was on the fence at all then he advised against it. Not because I didn't need a lift but because I didn't want one and the recovery is different. My husband and I are beyond happy with the results. My only regret is waiting so long to do it. I have very fair skin and scar easily but my scars are already fading away. We consider Dr Yates to be an Artist. I went from barely a B cup to DD. It sounds huge but looks very proportioned on my body. Loving my womanly figure!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I read a lot of reviews about Dr. Yates. I was nervous about my consultation for a tummy tuck but hoped things would go well based on all the other glowing reviews I read. Unfortunately, things didn't go as well for me as they did for others. He didn't seem to care about my history or my struggles with weight loss, didn't ask what my expectations were for how I would look after the surgery, and basically made me feel like I wasn't worth the time or trouble. As soon as he and his nurse left to write up the quote, I burst into tears. I wanted the surgery to correct a lifetime of overhanging belly, not to conform to someone else's standards of beauty. While I'm sure my visit with Dr. Yates wasn't typical, and he may be more welcoming to other patients, I can only say that my visit with him was less than stellar.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Exactly one month ago yesterday (I'm 4 weeks post-op) I had Gynecomastia surgery performed by Dr. York Yates. From the very first email to my consultation the staff was absolutely wonderful and super friendly including Dr. Yates. I couldn't have asked for a better experience especially with this being my very first and only surgery. They spend plenty of time answering any questions you may have and filling you in on exactly what will happen from beginning to end. I really like how Dr. Yates does an excellent job informing you on what will work best for your body and needs due to his years of experience. The results were amazing and I could see a huge difference the very next day. My recovery has been completely smooth with no complications. I would highly recommend that anyone thinking of doing cosmetic surgery to check out Dr. York Yates and make him your first choice!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

I had Liposuction surgery done on my stomach and back area. I researched a number of doctors and due to the number of great rating Dr. Yates had, I selected him to conduct the procedure. Well, my selection paid off. He was great! I had the procedure done three weeks ago and my body looks good. I have received so many compliments about how great I look (clothes on and off). The tiny incisions are barely noticeable. There almost gone. The staff was very professional and the doctor made me feel very comfortable. I would say you need at least 5 days to really rest after surgery. I had the procedure done on a Thursday and was back to work the following Tuesday. The only thing that I didn’t like was the wrap they make you wear after the surgery. That thing was annoying. They say you really won’t see your final results until 6 months out. If I look this good now, I know I will look fabulous later. Thank you Dr. York Yates. You’re the best.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Dr. York J. Yates's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)