Ratings for Dr. Grant Garlick

Best ever!! was walking unassisted within 1 week after full knee replacement. A year later all is still great. Kind ,considerate,polite, great staff superb knee!! You want fantastic Dr.? This is it!!!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2019

Dr. Grant Garlick's response
Thank you for the five-star review and sharing your experience with Dr. Garlick and his team! We are so glad to hear you are doing great after a full knee replacement. We wish you continued healing!

Submitted July 10, 2019

One of the best orthopedic doctors ever. Very nie.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

Dr. Grant Garlick's response
Thank you for the compliments to Dr. Grant Garlick at Florida Orthopaedic Institute!

Submitted February 21, 2019

Great Ortho surgeon. One of the best. Great staff as well.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2019

Dr. Grant Garlick's response
Thank you for the kind review about Dr. Garlick and his team at Florida Orthopaedic Institute.

Submitted February 19, 2019

Waited an hour twice. Poor follow-up. Disrespectful.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018

Dr. Grant Garlick's response
We are so sorry for the wait you experienced and are very sorry if we failed to follow up in a timely manner. We will share this with our leadership team for review. Thank you for taking time to provide us with feedback.

Submitted December 19, 2018

Dr Garlick is not only professional and knowledgeable, but he is compassionate as well. He truly cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

The care I have received from everyone that I have had contact with at Florida Orthopaedic Institute has been far above what I expected. The staff is professional and has taken care of any issues that have arisen. The doctor I am dealing with takes great pride in his work and truly cares about my recovery. I can't thank the staff enough for all their help.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

I have always had a great experience with the staff and Dr. Garlick.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

Dr. Garlick was thorough and explained the underlying condition well.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

Dr. Garlick provides exceptional care! Thanks to his knowledge, skill and care I have two new knees and straight legs. I?m on my way to great walking! I am extremely grateful to him and to his staff, especially Elizabeth. I also appreciate Kaylee?s care. Dr. Garlick and Elizabeth provide care in a way that makes me feel that they are genuinely committed to my healing and return to an active life!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

Dr. Grant Garlick's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Garlick is board certified in orthopedic surgery by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and is fellowship trained in sports medicine. He specializes in sports related injuries and joint replacements, including complex cartilage restoration, ligament reconstruction and joint resurfacing and replacement. Dr. Garlick is trained in robotic surgery, navigation, arthroscopy and minimally invasive surgery for knee replacement and stem cell therapy.

• Spanish

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)