Ratings for Dr. Mark J. Janosky

Dr. Janosky is Awesome! Pleasant personality & a very gentle dentist. He truely cares about you & your oral health. Great staff. 5 + ☆'s for him & his staff!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

So many good things to say...don't know where to begin. This was THE most pain free experiences ever. This doctor was so thorough and actually listened to me. He helped me with my painful mouth and now I have no pain and really healthy teeth. This guy is GREAT!!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I noticed a terrible taste in my mouth and I went to Dr. Janoski's clinic (recommended by a friend) as a new patient. It turned out I had a cracked tooth and my filling had fallen out. I was at home the minute I stepped in the office. His patient's were in waiting room and had so many great things to say about him. He was amazing-so calm and reassuring and I never even FELT anything. I mean this guy is incredibly gentle and he made me so comfortable. I never felt any needle stick because he has such great hands. He was extremely adept at detail and I left with my mouth feeling great-I can't say enough good things about him. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

Please Check it before going there!Absolutely unprofessional,Dr Janosky doesn't pay attention to his clients!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013