Ratings for Dr. Gregory B. Kivett

Dr. Kivett has the friendliest staff in the area. And he is very trustworthy and I never have to worry if what he suggests is what I actually need done. He only suggests what is necessary.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

I called for an apt on Tuesday. They got me in that very afternoon as a new patient to help with the pain. They were able to schedule me for 2 days later to do wisdom teeth removal (in their office!). The staff was super nice (Sonya and Magan) and Dr. Kivett was amazing. Absolutely moving the whole family to this office for all our dental needs. I could not have asked for better care. Friendly, professional and beyond competent. A+ for this group!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

I was seen on an emergency basis and was astonished at the promptness of this practice. The staff is kind and comforting and Dr. Kivett is upbeat, confident, and positive. This place made me feel much better about going to a doctor out of my insurance's network. They were fantastic! Highly recommend them to anyone. The friendly atmosphere made a big different in my anxiety. Thank you Dr. Kivett and staff!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013