Ratings for Dr. Sydney W. Holec

Dr. Holec is one of the most dedicated physicians I have ever met. He works tirelessly to help anyone and everyone regardless of finances. I had several incounters with him and would recommend him to anyone and I would definitely go to him again.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

As a nurse, I have taken care of a Dr.Holec's patients and I chose him to perform surgery on my son and on myself. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

recently hospitalized with a bowel obstruction. The doctors approach was aggressive and cautious using noninvasive procedures. Pain management was wonderful. I found him caring, personable, and knowledgeable. I would and do recommend him to everyone

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Dr Holec is a great surgeon. Always polite, doesn't talk down to you, but does speak in a way that the average person can understand.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2006

Bad bedside manner. Rude and abrupt. Heartless!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2006

Dr. Sydney W. Holec's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1973)

Top Hospitals in Venice, FL