Ratings for Dr. Shashita Inamdar

very unprofessional left my son hanging without a treatment.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Helpful, compassionate and caring. Well versed with various treatment options and willing to think outside the box. Has a holistic approach and talked bout nutrition, sleep, mindfulness : not just writing meds. We ABSOLUTELY love her : has helped our family, and my kids sooooo much !!!!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

I had a terrible experience with Dr. Inamdar. The wait time was always at least half an hour. She never seemed to listen but instead projected her own ideas onto you. She seemed more interested in prescribing drugs that would give her kickbacks from drug companies than drugs that would improve my quality of life.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Awesome doctor. Spent time explaining, collaborated with school, my primary care. Empathetic, compassionate and caring

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Staff extremely RUDE, CONDESCENDING, and UNPROFESSIONAL! Tried scheduling appointment today for my 67yo father who has early dementia. I've been taking care of him since my mother died last December. Worst experience from woman who answered the phone.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Dr. Inamdar is fantastic. She is great at listening and explaining her thoughts. We have to go monthly and find it a helpful, lengthy, usually prompt experience. The only thing I rated a 4/5 was punctual-but it is usually great. Once in awhile she is dealing with a crisis so of course she can not be on time. I trust her medicating my child. I am a teacher with a masters in education and I have full faith in her judgment.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013