Ratings for Dr. Nabeel Khudairi

I was lucky enough to enter a Lions Club EYEMOBILE during Norwood Day on Sept 13, 2014. Dr. Khudairi had volunteered his time to assist the Lions Club with eye screenings. At initial screening, he recommended I go to his office for a thorough eye exam. At that time, he noticed a Retinal Tear in my left eye. He stated I should go to Mass Eye & Ear IMMEDIATELY to see a Retinal Specialist and he made the appointment right then and there. Upon seeing the specialist, Laser and Cryonic procedures were performed on my Retinal Tear and prevented it from becoming any worse. If I did not heed Dr. Khudairi's advice and waited 24 hours until Monday Office hours, the possibility of a Retinal Detachment would become evident and progress into loss of eyesight. I had no symptoms except for a few, small "floaters" in my eye. I drive a school bus and need good vision. This can happen to anybody without warning and through no blunt trauma to your eye. You see floaters ~ GET YOUR EYES CHECKED!! I thank you Dr. Khudairi for being there that day and volunteering your time!!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr. Nabeel Khudairi's Credentials

• New England College Of Optometry (Grad. 1989)

Harvard-Pilgrim