Dr. Paul I. Enker

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Paul I. Enker

Dr. Paul Enker is by far the BEST SURGEON, i am 60 years old, doctor Enker did my first hip replacement the interior way, in 2012, well I couldn’t ask for a better surgeon!!! September 2016 he did my left hip, now this coming January I will be getting my right knee replacement due to being an Athlete hard core for 15 years straight which caused my joints to be bone on bone. Dr. Enker is not the kind of doctor who wants to cut into just to cut. I searched and seen 5 other surgeons before him that wanted to do both hips six weeks apart, for me NO WAY, so when I asked doctor Enker way a doctor would want to do that and he said it is the surgeons preference, as for Dr Enker he is sooooooo caring that him personal couldn’t do that. He is ABOVE AND BEYOND THE BEST SURGEON YOU CAN ASK FOR, also the first doctor to do the interior hip back 6 1/2 years ago, no other doctors in the state of New York did the interior hip, now the are many other doctors doing it, but if you want the BEST SURGEON then go to Dr. Paul Enker, I promise you you will NOT REGRET IT. I personally feel so BLESSED TO HAVE FOUND HIM in 2012. With sincere THANKS Dr. Paul Enker for caring soooooooo much!!!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Dr. Enker replaced by left hip on October 6, 2017 (anterior method). I was in so much pain before surgery. Dr. Enker listened to me, explained everything and answered all my questions. The afternoon of my surgery Physical Therapy had me up and walking -No pain! Two weeks after my surgery I was walking on my own without a cane and had no pain. Thank you Dr. Enker.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

Dr. Enker was recommended to me by a doctor who I trusted! And she wasn't wrong. I had been in terrible pain! He did an anterior left hip replacement. When I woke up the pain was gone!! Dr Enker was wonderful!!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I had a Hip Replacement Operation with Dr.Paul Enker and I was amazed how fast my recovery was. I was up walking almost immediately. When I met Dr.Paul Enker I knew that I wanted him to do my Hip Replacement Operation because of his Professional and Genuine Personality. Best part is that after being in so much Pain for so long, I have NO MORE PAIN. I Like to Thank Dr.Paul Enker and Staff. I will always be Grateful. Stanley Davis

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

I had my right Hip Replacement done by Dr. Paul Enker. He was highly recommended. Once I met Dr. Enker in person, I knew I wanted him to do my Hip Replacement. His Professional and Genuine personality made me confident I was choosing the right Surgeon. I was Amazed how quickly I recovered and the best part is I have NO MORE PAIN. Thank you Dr. Paul Enker.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr. Enker replaced my right hip using the anterior approach procedure. I can honestly say I had no a moment of any pain, I was walking the following day, two weeks later I feel great and walk with no pain at all. Dr. Enker is a true caring professional who puts his patients first.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Enker replaced my right hip using the anterior method. I had no pain after the operation and I have no problem walking. His vast experience, knowledge, and professional manner gave me the ability to go into the operation with a positive attitude. I would recommend anyone to use Dr. Enker for a replacement surgery.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Dr Enker is the best, I had a left hip replacement, he uses the Anterior approach which is better for the patient and recovery time is great. had the surgery on july 30 2015 back to work Aug 24 2015. PT was great recovered very fast I do not know why every Doctor does not use this method. much better for the patient. I need to have my other hip replaced also now I have no fear in having it done. Thanks Dr. Enker

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

From the first time I met Dr.Enker I was at ease. He explained to me the procedure and also let me know how long the hospital and rehab stay would be. I had the surgery at Glen Cove Hospital and went to Glen Cove rehab. The care in hospital and rehab was excellent. After surgery Dr. Enker visited me 3 times a week. He always made sure everything was good. The staff was excellent also. The therapy in the rehab was intense and the therapists were great.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014