Ratings for Dr. Christopher E. Gafford

I think it was the office manager who dropped my Wife from the practice. When I called to reschedule an appointment for my wife the office manager was very busy and in bad mood. She was rude and said my wife was non-compliant and needed to find a new doctor. I am not sure what that meant but it was the first I had heard about it. I was surprised that she had the authority to drop patients. What ever she was mad about that day I had not heard about before. I received a letter registered mail a week later that I had been dropped as well. No big loss. I was not going back after being treated that way. The office staff gets about 90% correct. The lady who normally make the appointments is very nice but one I talked to that day was a real b. The doctor does not do much and is more risk averse than any doctor I have ever seen. He has a spa in the same building that appears to me is the focus of his business.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Very professional, well manners, will définetly use him again!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

very good doctor pays attention and cares about your well being.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

Very good doctor, very helpful an concerned for my over all well being. Willing to listen. I've only had 3 Family doctors in my 50 Years Dr. Chris is a very good doctor

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Dr. Gafford has been taking care of me for 10 years. His skills are impressive. He was able to diagnose a complicated problem and help me obtain care before a serious problem developed. He also spends plenty of time listening to concerns and stays up to date on the latest developments.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

This docotor is AWFUL! He does not truely care about his patients and wants to get you out of his office as quickly as possible. When I called him to inform him that once again my migrane medication that he put me on was not working (and I get severe migranes every week) and I asked him to give me something for the pain, he refused and said if I am in pain then all he can do is suggest I go to the emergency room. So I have been forced to go the the ER 4 times this month alone and I cannot afford this! When I first saw him about my condition he gave me not five minutes to describe my symptoms and then baiscally just left the room and had his nurse come back in with a script for meds. He did not care to discuss anything with me and did not seem as though he cared about helping me at all. He is the worst doctor I have ever seen and everyone else I have spoken to who has seen him has said the same.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2006

Dr. Christopher E. Gafford's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Delta Dental