Ratings for Dr. Reginald J. Rutherford

Rutherford's rudeness is ridiculous, just a little man acting big, I suppose, but that in itself hasn't killed anyone. However, I have little if any doubt my wife wouldn't be alive today if we hadn't removed her from his care. It's impossible to know if he gives no care as to anyone but himself, or he just isn't very intelligent. But whatever the case: DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN FOR HELP.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Rutherford ran so many tests it was unreal and very expensive. Then told me he could find nothing wrong. There was NO test for what my Dr. sent me there for. Then told me that what my Dr. diagnosed was "supposition"! STAY AWAY!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

1 Of the worst experiences I have ever had with a Doctor. Telling me nothing was wrong with me when I could not even walk alone or use right arm and hand. Limb was totally froze up. He was a work comp Doctor that had no feeling for his patience. Only the money he received from work comp. Thank goodness, I finally got away from that man. I did not say Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

referred by primary physician twice. ask prim phy to move me to another doctor because of his rudeness. after having seizures again in march 2013 ask prim phy to send me to someone else but was told needed test and results fast. rutherford increased my medication and caused me to overdose. had problems with legs, had to use walking cane and then walker. he told me i was stressed is the reason i couldn't walk. tried talking to prim phy but he did not have time to answer my questions. went to another doctor, physical therapy was prescribed and am now walking without any assistance.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

By FAR the rudest doctor I have ever seen!! Only after I showed him a picture of the spasms in my hand, did he even listen to me. Even then wrote me a prescription without offering to find out what is causing the symptoms. DO NOT GO SEE HIM!! I only went because my surgeon wanted me to see him. He should pay people to come see him, not be paid for his LACK of service

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

I have seen Dr. Rutherford on several occasions and have found him to be polite, knowledgeableable and a caring doctor. I would recommend him to anyone seeking a neurologist.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

i got asked a couple of questions and he literally left the room to go talk on his cell phone and it was not an emergency because i could hear him just holding a casual conversation while i waited...this was my first and last visit...what happened to common courtesy??

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

By far the worst doctor I have ever seen. So bad that I wrote a 3 page letter firing him.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

totally rude man, acts like your a waste of his time. I gave him at least 4 chances and it doesn't get better.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Waste of time to go to Dr. Rutherford. He apparently is just there to collect a paycheck. No interest whatsoever in our problem, just wanted to get us out the door.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Dr. Reginald J. Rutherford's Credentials

• Queens Univ, Fac Of Med, Kingston, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1974)

Amerihealth