Ratings for Dr. Edgardo P. Galante

His staff was wonderful courteous and professional at all times during my visits and procedures. So much so, in fact, that I have recommended several friends and family members to his office. He is very honest and very professional. Start by going to Google, and type in, Dr. Edgardo Galante. On the right under his image click write a review. Leave only 1 review a day per website. Other websites you can leave these reviews include....

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I have only praise for dr. Galante. He is truly a caring doctor and has always made me pain free. He also has a very friendly and efficient staff. I would highly recommend him to anyone suffering with back and/or nerve pain.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr. Galante has been absolutely wonderful. He tells you every little step he's taking in your care and during procedures. I've had nothing but positive experiences with him. He's a very caring person and seems genuinely concerned about the care and comfort of his patients. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr. Galante has helped me with my back pain. He listens, explains, and makes you feel at ease and comfortable. His staff is also experts in this field.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

What a great doctor! I felt like he really listened to my concerns, took his time, and was very understanding!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I really like Dr Galante very nice explained everything step by step.Listened to my concerns and put me at ease took time to listen.Good bedside manner.Would definitely recommend him for anybody suffering from pain.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr Galante was wonderful he took his time and explained what was wrong with me and the epidural. I was really impressed with how friendly his staff was, I felt like I was with family. Highly recommended this place.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I visited Dr. Galante for my back pain. He is the best doctor I have been to, he got rid of my pain quickly and efficiently. He is intelligent, kind, and helpful. Dr. Galante spent time with me and worked hard to understand my situation and help me. I am forever grateful.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Thank you Dr. Galante for treating my chronic back pain. I was involved in an accident, and have seen other pain management doctors, Dr. Galante has been the most helpful in treating my pain. Thank you again. Chris

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Does not LISTEN to hear my point, what I'm feeling. He wants to do all the talking

Submitted April 16, 2016

Dr. Edgardo P. Galante's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Delta Dental