Ratings for Dr. Vincent R. Benig

Pleasant bedside manner but poor assessment skills. Did not order any medical tests to try and figure out what was wrong and find a diagnosis. Just gave medicine which ultimately led to the underlying problem becoming bigger. Major lack of medical knowledge and assessment skills. I do not trust this doctor except to do basic physicals on healthy individuals.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

For a last minute appt, that I was told he would squeeze me in, the doctor spent 25-35 min with me. This is great, at most doctors I get to spend 5-10 actual min with the doctor.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Dr. Bening is super friendly and he sees you right away. I live at school and came home fore the weekend because I was sick. He came in on a Saturday just to see me! Also, the best part is that his office does not feel like a doctor's office. It is very warm and inviting!! I recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

Dr. Benig is awesome. Listens. Doesn't talk over you with fancy medical lingo. Listens! Glad I found him in my network!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Dr. Vincent R. Benig's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1999)

Kaiser-Permanente