Dr. Frederick F. Buechel's Credentials
Accepting New Patients
Dr. Buechel (pronounced Bee-kul) is an internationally recognized expert in the field of Total joint Replacements of the ankle, knee, hip and shoulder. He has designed and implanted more than 2,000 artificial joints. He is Chief of Total Joint Reconstruction and Arthritis Surgery at the NJ Medical School.
- Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1971)
Areas of Expertise
Awards & Recognitions
- Seton Hall University Athletic Hall of Fame Induction Wrestling
- N.J. AAU- State Wrestling Champion (1965-1971)
- Founder's Award for Resident Research-Eastern Orthopaedic Association
- Emmet Lunceford Scientific Award, OST Society
- Top Doctors
- NJ Monthly Doctor of the Year
- Arthritis Foundation Orthopaedist of the Year
- NJSII NJ State Wrestling Champion (1963)
Publications & Research
- Numerous publications, available upon request.