Ratings for Dr. Robert L. Cerciello

Because of Dr. Cerciello I have the knowledge to work better in my life. This effects my family and other relationships in the most positive way. He is just there for you. He's kind and willing to help your life improve. I have always heard others waiting how much trust they have in him.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

Dr. Cerciello has been wonderful with my son. We have been seeing him for 6 years for my son's ADHD. He has helped him through high school, college and even a year abroad. We couldn't have done this without him. Thanks!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

He never remembers why we are there! He is slow to talk and draws out every conversation. Doesn't like to perform tests that will be helpful in determining diagnosis for child.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Great doctor and great office help. I have recommended many people to this Doctor and they are just as happy!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

The BEST thing that happened to me and my family. Our lives have changed for the better since we started using Dr. Cerciello. I have since recommended many patients to him and will continue to do so!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2008

My child is autistic and has been under Dr. Cerciello's care for the past 3 years. Dr. Cerciello has many years of experience and is extremely knowledgeable about his field and its latest developments. I have always found him to be courteous and professional. Another reviewer described him as "abrasive" -- I strongly disagree. He truly cares about the child's well-being on all fronts -- in short, he is the kind of doctor that you want your child to have. I have not once felt embarrassed or self-conscious discussing my child's issues with Dr. Cerciello -- he listens to everything you have to say, doesn't cut you short, and one of the best things about him is that he does not make judgments, either on your child or on you as a parent. He also makes himself available to you -- I have had to call him a few times regarding meds, and he always responds in a timely fashion. In short, he is an outstanding doctor. P.S. My insurance is Connecticare -- not listed above.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

Extremely poor attitude. Abrasive. Lectured us on having to treat the parents rather than the children.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

Wonderful doctor to work with!!! He talks to the parent as well as the child. Wants them to be treated appropriately! He is so wonderful!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2006

Dr. Robert L. Cerciello's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1968)

Healthnet