Ratings for Dr. Rebecca Paessun

Dr. Paessun is knowledgeable, takes her time with you and caring. She explains everything well, supports her course of care with the cancer society's studies and recommendations, and asks if you have questions at each visit. She remembers details of your life-you are a person to her, not a non-entity. I highly recommend her and the staff at the Greater Dayton Cancer Center in Kettering.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Dr Paessun was very friendly and always helpful with suggestions to avoid issues with radiation treatments. Her suggestions were common things that were not expensive which was appreciated. My visits were always very prompt and she answered any questions that I asked. Her staff was excellent and I knew everyday there would be a friendly face at treatment.,

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Absolutely loved Dr. Paessun! Spent a lot of time with me, excellent care and treatment of breast cancer, knowledgeable and up-to-date with latest research and studies. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Paessun is the most caring and personal doctor. She understands her patients needs and is so compassionate. I am so happy I was referred to her by my doctor. She is wonderful!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Dr. Paessun is kind, compassionate and makes a connection with her patient, I never felt like just a number. As conditions with my skin changed she and her staff were quick to react and ensure excellent care. She is easy to communicate with and truly listens to her patient.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr Paessun was friendly yet professional. I had radiation treatments 12 years ago and under Dr Paessun's care, this time was so much better. She anticipated my needs and was ready to do whatever she could to help me through the treatments.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Dr Paessun and her staff are very caring and thorough and I am very fortunate to have trusted them with my care. . I fully trusted her with my treatment plan and would recommend her to anyone who is unfortunate enough to need this type of medical treatment. She takes the time to really listen to concerns/treatment and side effect questions and doesn't rush you out of the office. Dr Paessun is a genuinely caring person who puts you instantly at ease.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Dr. Paessun is without a doubt a top professional in her field. I get the sense that radiology is her ministry. She's extremely knowledgeable, personable. I trusted the treatment path she laid out for me. I feel very fortunate to have had her as my radiology doctor. I will be recommending her if given the opportunity.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Dr. Paessun and her team are the absolute BEST! She takes great care explaining radiation oncology and the methods that are going to be used to treat your cancer. She is aware of your concerns and is willing to take her time in explaining your personalized treatment including; the sequence of events, what to expect, and the side effects of the treatments. She is a team player and I was very fortunate to have her on "My Cancer Team"! She will look out for you!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Very caring and attentive. Really listens to what you say and explains things so a layman can understand.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015