Ratings for Dr. James T. Lutz

I do not understand why on earth the Canadian Immigration use a doctor like this. He and his staff are the rudest, most insensitive and disgusting idiots on earth. They smile when they collect your money. As soon as you walk out of their office, they forget the services they are supposed to have rendered for the money they already collected. When you ring them up, they fail to listen to you, and literally tell you there is nothing they can do about it because they are short staffed. They promise your results will be ready on a certain day, but it takes weeks for that to happen, and they lack the courtesy, humanity and integrity to realize that their word ought to be their bond. It is a pity such people have to work in the medical field. If I had my way, they should all be rotting in jail for their inhumane treatment towards other people!!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr.lutz is the rudest dr. Iv ever seen. Iv had 4 failed back surgeries and he treated me like dirt. Said I didn't need to be on that much medication and cut my meds iv been on for years. One of my urine samples came back pos for HEROIN! I told him it has to be a false pos bc iv never even seen heroine in my life, nor would I ever take it. He called me a lier, a addict, and said just admit it, u used! Iv never been so belittled and disrespected in my life! He is very unprofessional , and cares less about your care. Discharged me with no where else to go w no notice!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I have never met a doctor who seemingly cares less. Dr. James Lutz consistently speaks down to patients, making you feel more like a scolded child for not answering questions fast enough rather than someone in need of medical care. He does not listen to patients. He takes little to no medical notes and refuses to review past history or recent test results. As such Dr. Lutz consistently forgets what was discussed in previous appointments and is irritated if you try to remind him. Dr. Lutz is careless, unethical, unsupportive and unconcerned with patient needs. I can’t imagine why someone like this would remain employed in the medical field. I strongly recommend you consider a different doctor.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Went to see Dr. Lutz, because we had to he is a panel Dr. for Immigration Canada. Without any knowledge of my medical history or before preforming any physical examination he said "I don't understand why people who don't deserve disability get in and people who deserve it can't get" when I told him I was receiving social security, because I was disabled. Staff member Mary contacted me Tuesday to tell me the x-ray image they took was corrupt & said she would only contact me if there was a problem. Two days passed, so I assumed that there was no problem & bought our plane tickets to Canada. On Friday she called again saying the issue was not resolved; my husband was upset & asked why it took days to get back to us since we were going to be out the money, not to mention the inconvenience of having to return to the office. She hung up on him; when he called back Dr. Lutz answered falsely accused him of being abusive called him a "dick" twice. Dr. Lutz & staff are abusive & unprofessional.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Dr. James T. Lutz is the worst doctor I have ever had the unfortunate opportunity of meeting. He's is a workman's compensation hack!!!! He has found a niche and is working the system. I should have walked out of his office on my initial visit when I saw a sign on the reception desk stating that he does not except personal insurance. He actually threw my MRI results on the floor at me because I had to demand that he at least read it and act like he was practicing medicine!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

Dr. James T. Lutz's Credentials

• Wright State Univ Sch Of Med, Dayton Oh 45401 (Grad. 1986)