Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Wachs

Took my children to see Dr. Wachs, several time, always waited 30 min to see him even though no one was in the office. Got a divorce and had custody of my children. Talk to him over the phone to ask for medical records, came in he charges me $54.00, then came out of his office and told me he is not releasing them to me but took my $54.00 but that was not the issue . As I explained Dr. Wachs why I need the records he talked over me and told me to call him doctor. What? This is my child and he only cares about his ego, Has to be the most unprofessional doctor in Marlton, NJ. If your a parent with children take them some where else, my kids come first not Dr. Wachs.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I made an appointment with Dr. Wachs a couple of weeks ago. He had to cancel & reschedule. Understood. When I showed up for my rescheduled appointment WITH A CONFIRMATION EMAIL OF MY APPOINTMENT, I was told there was no appointment scheduled. Extremely frustrated, and will discourage anyone I know of making an appointment with Dr. Wachs.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Very thorough, very concerned, very helpful. Would recommend for adults or children.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

I came to Dr. Wachs with bad allergies and he was able to formulate a treatment plan for me that fit my lifestyle and provided me with tremendous relief. He listens attentively and spends the right amount of time with you. He obviously knows what hes talking about and has a very reasoned and practical approach. His bedside manner is very appropriate. He obviously cares about your comfort and the outcome for you. The office is very nicely decorated and the exam rooms are very comfortable. I would highly recommend this doctor. Btw I have also brought my kids to see him and he is very patient and compassionate.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Dr. Richard A. Wachs's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1995)

MSP/BC Med