You may also like

Rate Dr. Robert A. IRWIN

Dr. Robert A. IRWIN's Ratings

Doc Irwin is a great doctor and a fixture in the town of merrick. he has made himself available in times of emergency (foot pain) and always does his best with samples and coupons. Been seeing him for years

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2865343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I've been going to Dr Irwin for 18 years now. He's always been the best. I wouldn't go to any other podiatrist. Everyone I refer loves him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2858490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

This doc is great. I have been going to him for 10 years. My kids and myself all get orthodics from him. And he is funny, intelligent and kind. He has the latest equipment and is very up to date on the newest meds. He is conservative with treatment and tries the simple ones first before surgery. He is a good man. Highly recommend. And his staff (I think most are family) are top notch.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2309715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

I've been going for 10 years. He's great making orthodics. Both myself and my two kids go to him for them. Now he has a new computerized machine to get the proper sizing for them. No more messy plaster. He is caring, remembers everything about your condition and offers good medical advice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][308438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

The best experience I had in a Podiatrist office. Staff was courteous caring. DrIrwin made my visit easy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][308437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2013

Dr. Irwin is one of the best Dr's I've had the pleasure of meeting to date (and I meet many, I'm a nurse). He takes the time to listen to your questions and explain the procedure, if any, to you. He doesn't do unnecessary procedures nor does he over charge. Such a nice man... He's treated my son and myself and I would highly recommend him (and often do)to anyone in need of a knowledgeable podiatrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][308436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Very impressed. Last year, he was very kind, caring and committed to helping my daughter. This year, he took the time to help me solve my nearly incapacitating problems--only podiatrists wouldn't. Also, the shot he gave me was painful, but he stayed with me to make sure I was ok. Truly wonderful. He is also active in our community; everyone knows him. If you need a podiatrist, he is the one to see.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][308435].votes_count ]]