Ratings for Dr. Larry Wilder

After suffering through kidney stones on a quarterly basis for the last several years, he refused to believe I had kidney stones the last 6 months of my pregnancy. I lost weight, peed blood the entire last 6 months, and was in intense pain constantly. I would often vomit the pain would be so bad. He lacked sensitivity and repeatedly told me to get over it, accept I was pregnant, and that he wouldn't induce me any time soon. On my due date, I saw him at my appt, and later returned to the ER in extreme pain. He told me my emergency had interrupted him calving and told me again he wouldn't induce me. I was in extreme pain and fired him on the spot. He laughed initially and walked away when he realized I was serious. The on-call dr. listened to me and ordered a full x-ray. When the x-ray returned, he came into my room to tell me I was being admitted and a urologist was being paged. I had 12 large kidney stones and would require surgery. I ended up in the hospital nearly a month.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2008

This doctor perscribed ritalin to me instead of ritodrine when I was in premature laber. A pill every two hours. Almost killed me.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2007

Dr. Wilder is very outspoken. He will tell you what he thinks so if you are sensitive to the truth you may want to choose another doctor. His honesty and sincere concern for his patients is what I like about him.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2006

Dr. Larry Wilder's Credentials

• Univ Of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 55455 (Grad. 1975)