Ratings for Dr. Donald Talenti

Very ignorant along with the nursing staff. My boyfriend's dad and I were treated so rudely, when we were just asking question and trying to help out my boyfriend because we had to be his voice. They were trying to make us leave for no reason which is not allowed. Making the patient, my boyfrient very uncomfortable with how he was being treated. I would never suggest Carlisle Regional nor this doctor. The doctor was not even aware of what was going on and just decided to do what the nurse told him to do which was try and get us kicked out because we were wanting help and were not making a scene in any way! Nor was the ER busy! I thought it was suppose to be patient first and making them and their families feel comfortable. I felt like I had to worry about his care and I am still worrying about what is going on because he is an adult I can't be told anything that is happening. So I am totally left in the dark. How is it okay to feel this way about a loved one? I pity any patient under their care!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr. Donald Talenti's Credentials

• Temple Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19140 (Grad. 1995)