Ratings for Dr. Benjamin Ling

My family and I could not be more pleased with the level of care received by Dr. Ling and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I have been trying for weeks months to get a return phone call regarding my 2 year olds indentation and the staffhas failed numerous times to even return a simple phone call when I mentioned she was due for a rreevaluation they never evan acknowledged that there was such an appointment. Im am not pleased whatsoever.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Staff were very helpful, courteous+effient.Dr.Ling himself was a consumate professional in every respect, instilling great confidence in me befofore surgery and doing a fantastic job with my brain tumor removal.As this was my 3rd such surgery I Believe that I am able to judge this.One week later and I look+feel great, my scar looks looks great too! Many people have commented to this.My deepest thanks to you Sir+your staff

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Dr. Ling has done an absolutely amazing job working with my family and I and suggesting proper treatment plans for my malignant brain tumor. Also, I am very pleased with the results of the surgery which he and his team conducted on my brain to remove my pediatric glioblastoma brain tumor. Thank you to Dr. Ling and praise God!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

Dr. Benjamin Ling's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)