Ratings for Dr. Nancy Z. Bradbury

Couldn’t say enough good things about her and her nurse Angie. Love them both!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Excellent obgyn, she is very informative and always spends as much time as you need. I was diagnosed with a condition in the past and was never counseled on what it was. Dr Bradbury not only counseled me on it but allowed me to understand how my condition affects me. I was so enlightened, and I was just going in for my routine pap. She is unbelievably thorough!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

My wife saw Dr. Bradbury throughout her 2 pregnancies, and was extremely happy and pleased with the care she received. Dr. Bradbury is one of the few doctors we have seen that takes the time to counsel us, and thoroughly answer our questions even if she is running over our scheduled appointment time. She really seems to care about her patient and it shows.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr. Bradbury is an okay doctor if you want just an okay doctor. I feel on one visit she is always in a rush and doesn't want to take the time to care or get to know her patients and the next visit would be totally opposite? Some of the staff crew do not make you feel warm or welcomed at all. They do seem to lack motivation and seem like they do not care how they treat the patients nor do they care how they represent themselves. There may be one person in the entire office who may actually smile and say hello if you catch them on a good day. If you are looking for someone quick to get in and out I would recommend Bradbury. If you are looking for a doctor who is caring and at least act like they remember you after many visits, I recommend searching elsewhere.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Awesome Gyn , gives lots of options regarding treatment and lets you decide what's best for you.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Absolutely fabulous doctor she has a great bedside manner and truly listens to patients and their problems I would not trust anyone else

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I love Dr. Bradbury! Very sweet and informative. She has been my ob thru 2 pregnancies, a DNC, and just tied my tubes. She has always went above and beyond to answer any questions I had and strived to make me feel comfortable in all situations. Couldn't ask for a better obgyn!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

very helpful,takes time needed,made me feel comfortable

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. Bradbury placed an IUD in May of 2014, approximately a month later, I had informed her that I could not located my IUD strings. she could not locate the strings and ordered an ultrasound. I was informed that IUD must had dislodged itself. Fast forward to August 2015, I was having intense ab pain, my gastro ordered a CT Scan and located the IUD, expelled from my uterus into my ab cavity. Please, think carefully before choosing Dr. Bradbury as your OB-Gyn, I wish I did.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Excellent doctor! Very understanding of your situation and extremely compassionate. Love her!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016