Ratings for Dr. Deep H. Dalal

Terrible experience left me questioning the competency of this doctor. Also, prescribed me something with no explanation of what it was for, what side effects to watch for, or why I am supposed to take it. Apparently, this is because the visit was out of time and he couldn't go 2 minutes over the time allotted for the visit.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

I have Rheumatoid arthritis and he kept me on naproxen to long- 6 months, which cause a brain bleed. When telling him I had horrible headaches I took matters in my own hands. Catscan showed brain bleed and had to have a craniotomy to (brain surgery) always be proactive and listen to you body.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Dalal has helped me control my psoriasis and arthritis. He incorporates lifestyle changes as well. The staff is also very friendly and helpful, always take care of my medication refills and authorizations when needed.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr. Dalal has been and continues to be a good doctor to me. Because of his advice and recommendations, I am managing arthritis pain very well. His staff has always been very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Judgemental. Always pushing pills as opposed to trying to find a cause. Not open to discussion....He is the Dr. therefore he is right. You do not know your body as well as he does.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

With injections and medicine Dr. Dalal has kept me from having to have my knee replaced for over a year now.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Called to make an appt and was very clear that I will be paying cash for everything. They said that before they make an appt they have to call my referring doctor and get some records and it'd take up to 72hrs. That following Tues I called because I hadn't heard anything yet. She told me that they were still waiting on my docs office to send what they requested and I should call them to speed up the process. I did. The next morning Dr Dalas office called to say that they can refer me to another rheumatologist because they don't take PAC. When I expressed my confusion as to why they didn't just say so in the 1st conversation when I told them I had PAC she just said "riiight I see here that you said that. Yea we don't take PAC. Like I said I can refer you to someone else." When I told her I got that the 1st time, she just repeated herself. No sincerity no apology no explanation as to why they can't take cash or why they wasted my time... Just tossed to the side. Shameful.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Very knowledgable and put my arthritis into remission. I can work again.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Dr. Deep H. Dalal's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glen Burnie, MD