Ratings for Dr. Karin B. Cesario

After 12 years and 7 different Gastroenterologists, Dr. Cessario was able to pinpoint my problem. I highly recommend her and her PA. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Excellent experience from start to finish. Nobody enjoys medical procedures but doctors, staff and facilities can go a long way in making the process less stressful. Dr. Cesario and her support staff were great. Everything was on time or ahead of schedule and she took the time to get to know me and my concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Cesario and her team for excellent care and professionalism.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Dr. Cesario is very attentive, kind and professional. All of the other staff that I dealt with in the endoscopy center were also pleasant and compassionate to deal with.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

I’ve had four colonoscopies done by Dr. Cesario and recommend her highly. She is attentive, informative, and kind. I felt seen and also as though she was totally real with me. It’s important to have trust in a doctor, and I feel that she is professional and attentive. You can’t go wrong here.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr. Karin Cesario is extremely knowledgeable and she takes time to explain to patients the possibilities of what could be wrong -- with drawings, no less! I was impressed -- and I'm not easily impressed by physicians! I'd highly recommend Dr. Cesario! Her PA was also very helpful and took the time to explain conditions. I'd rate them both extremely highly!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Very knowledgeable, I feel very comfortable in her care. No wonder she has been rated Top Doc for the last few years!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Very smart and detail oriented. Works hard to stay on time.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Cesario did not listen to my detailed explanation about my health issues. I had a terrible, painful colonoscopy. I Do Not Recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Doctor was fine, but staff and reception, scheduling was a nightmare, won't be going back.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Very nice office, staff was friendly, good experience

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Dr. Karin B. Cesario's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)