Ratings for Dr. Manisha Kalra

I found this doctor to be outstanding! She is really in the know and very effective in all that she does.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

She does absolutely no followup and if you call to ask her any questions, good luck getting a hold of her, if she does ever respond she acts like she is doing you a huge favor and inconveniencing her and she lets you know it with her hostile tone. Could get the same level of care from providers at grocery store clinics. My fault for believing the fake five-star reviews.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

I began seeing Dr. Kalra at Johns Hopkins in Columbia when my PCP was not available. When she moved to Rockville I chose to continue with her as my PCP. I will gladly make the drive from Baltimore to Rockville to see Dr. Kalra. Dr. Kalra is thorough and very nice. Her staff actually cares and knows what they are doing, and you can get them on the phone without being put on hold for 20 min. This is how a medical practice should be run. Short wait times, a portal to view your own medical records, very modern.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

First time I had visited this medical center - had a wonderful experience. I met both Dr. Kalra and her husband, who is also a doctor, and will be joining her in the summer. What pulled me in is that they have a great special on Sports Physicals for only $30, so I got that out of the way. I'm glad I did, because Dr. Kalra's very knowledgeable and truly took the time to get to know me as a new patient, which is rare nowadays. I've found my new Primary Care Physician!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Nicest doctor we've had in years. Sad she moved from her Columbia location. Personable, knowledgeable, and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Listens to you. Very Kind and Gentle and even calls you on the phone and lets you know the results of test.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011