Ratings for Dr. Paul E. Howard

Very helpful, he operated on me, referred me to Hopkins for further treatment,ordered CAT scan when others did not, and has always been thorough and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Medical support staff was average. I waited for 45 minutes beyond my scheduled appointment time before the doctor saw me. This was a post-operative follow up appointment that was an unpleasant experience. Other than the clinical summary document provided, this physician was very short on words regarding my post-op recovery and future prognosis.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Staff seemed apathetic. Extensive ten page questionaire to complete took longer than the amount of time I was seen by him for initial evaluation. Almost nothing was explained to me about my condition. When I left i had several pages to take with me, mostly reiterating what I had completed on the questionaire as well as what the scribe wrote during the appointment. Possible conditions were listed and possible solutions also, but nothing was really explained to me. Future appointments were given for more testing. And one prescription was given. Future appointments were given about one and two months apart.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

Staff is not very pleasant. The first visit I sat in the waiting area for 2 hours. The second visit was about 45 minutes. I am not very impressed with this office.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Best doctor around! very friendly and very knowledgeable. i felt almost honored that he shared his knowledge with me!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Dr. Paul E. Howard's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1982)