Ratings for Dr. Joan M. Schieber

She has excellent bedside manner and is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Shieber is an amazing doctor. She has been my doctor for years and just delivered my first baby. She is caring and always makes time to answer my questions. She is amazing at explaining things and makes sure that I am comfortable with everything we had talked about. I would and have recommended her to several of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I went to Dr. Schieber upon recommendation from a friend and I don't regret it. She's very knowledgeable and keeps up with the latest research. She's also shown concern for all aspects of my health and not just the ob/gyn part. Very straightforward, but caring. My only issue is that there's typically a long wait to see her.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I would recommend that you look elsewhere. There are so many other great doctors in the area.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

I wouldn't recommend Dr. Schieber - she jumps to conclusions and is more determined to gain experience with fancy equipment than actually look at the whole patient and consider less invasive treatments - I will not be returning due to my bad experience and emotional trama.

Submitted August 7, 2014

I made a sudden change to Dr. Schieber because of the poor care I felt I had been recieving and I haven't looked back! While a few of her office staff tend to recurringly have a difficult time w/ the day to day pace and traffic of the office, I have never had a bad experience while in her care. She is such a wonderful doctor and really takes time to make sure you understand what is going on and/or what will happen next. I generally learn something everytime I talk to her. Her focus might be OB/Gyn, but she is consistently looking at her patients as a WHOLE. She doesn't just focus on "womanly issues", but on our total health. She even takes the time to educate her patients on how to be the best advocate for their own medical care(WOW)!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Dr. Joan M. Schieber's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)