You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Alla Maslova

I would highly recommend Dr. Maslova to anyone. Such a knowledgeable doctor!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Great doctor! Takes time to make sure you get the proper medical care. She sees me In dialysis center as well as her office. She always asks me how I am. I'm highly satisfied.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Dr. Maslova is simply the best there is. She is the reason i am alive today. Other doctors did so many tests and never diagnosed me with what was actually making me sick. I am very grateful to her and her wonderful and caring staff. I just read a review by someone who left Dr. Maslova's office stating that the staff was rude and that Dr. Maslova was chatting with her family. I am very saddened by those comments because Dr. Maslova is nothing but caring and attentive and this person never even gave her a chance. In 5 years i have never seen Dr. Maslova's family in the office and never have the staff said anything rude to me or anyone around me. I would recommend Dr. Maslova to anyone who needs a truly knowledgeable, wonderful and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

When I arrived to my appointment 15 min prior I was informed there is a little delay. I was waiting for more than an hour. When I asked how long to wait the receptionist told me "I don't know. It's always like that". Then a girl called for me and ask basic questions that took no more than 6 -7 min. After a short conversation I was sent back to wait for a doctor. I repeated my attempt to ask how long to wait. No results. Then I saw dr maslova who was chatting with her daughter and playing with a grandson. I requested to give me my medical chart back. The receptionist lost patience and rose her voice. I left never been checked by the doctor. Such a wait time and very rude attitudes!

Submitted January 30, 2014

Absolutelly wonderfule doctor. I would never go to anyone else! She takes time to answer each and every question. Can't say enough great things!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Simply the best doctor! I can not say enough good things about her! She is so thorough she makes sure all the medications and treatments are correct and cares a lot for her patients. I definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor who will be open and very down to earth!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

By far the best doctor. She is very knowllegable and has even corrected another doctor who misdiagnosed me. She was correct and I felt better in no time. She always makes herself available to patients and follows up with you even when you go home. I am very happy with her and would definitelly recommend her to anyone else.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Dr. Alla Maslova's Credentials

• Orenburg Med Inst, Orenburg, Russia (Grad. 1979)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would highly recommend Dr. Maslova to anyone. Such a knowledgeable doctor!"

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor!!! She knows everything about everything. Literally. Always a great experience."

June 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor! Takes time to make sure you get the proper medical care. She sees me In dialysis center as well as her office. She always asks me how I am. I'm h..."

October 27, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2473672'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 6, 2014