Ratings for Dr. Barbara A. Leon

I waited for almost an hour before I was seen. When I finally got to see the doctor,she was rude and made me feel like I was wasting her time. She even told me that many people have my problem. When I told her that I have foot pain, am a diabetic and would like to replace my old orthotics, She told me it was no big deal and why should my insurance pay for it. She ended up leaving the room to talk to one of her staff and did not return. I got up and saw her and asked if she was done with me. She said, "yes." Some service. I am a healthcare professional and if I acted like that I would lose my job. Fortunately, I found a podiatrist that treats me with respect. Do not waste your time with Dr. Leon if you want to be respected.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Dr. Leon is the best! She always remembers me by name, knows my specific issue, and I never wait long in the waiting area. The staff is wonderful too. As a female, she knew that I was worried what my big toe would look like after she had to remove part of my ingrown toenail due to a reoccurance of the growth. I wish I would have taken before and after photos because I would have advertised what an awesome job Dr. Leon did in ridding me of the pain. How happy I was to find a caring and responsive podiatrist in my area, that offered me pain-free care. If you don't have a podiatrist or aren't sure about yours, you seriously need to give this office a try!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Dr. Barbara A. Leon's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Delta Dental