Ratings for Dr. Susan Johnson

Upon first meeting Dr. Johnson I thought she was very brusque. She came into the room and didn't even greet us. But after getting to know her better, I have to admit she is one of the best doctors I have ever known. She is incredibly thorough and spends a long time with each of my children. She respects me as a parent and treats me as a partner in the care of my children. If she is unsure of anything, she will look it up right then and there and has even shown me pictures and diagrams to help better explain her thoughts. Even though she is an older doctor, she continues to show interest in researching and learning new things. I have the utmost respect for her.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

The doctor was terrible. She never explained anything she was going to do to my 3 year old, and actually got mad at my daughter when she gave the doctor a hard time looking in her ears. It was painful (she had an ear infection), and Dr. Johnson scolded her for making it difficult. She never introduced herself when we first met, was a horrible listener, wasn't at all reassurring and was fairly negative each time we interacted with her. I would never recommend her to family or friends. I have no idea why she is still practicing...she seems to dislike her job and little kids, which is shocking, given that she is a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Dr. Susan Johnson's Credentials

• Mi State Univ Coll Of Human Med, East Lansing Mi 48824 (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rockford, MI