Ratings for Dr. Francis X. Falivene

From the second I sat in the chair I felt at ease. Joanne got to work on my teeth starting with X-rays, explaining in depth and detail every single thing she was doing, comforting me along the way as I knew they were many many issues that were about to be brought to my attention. She was an absolute joy to be with! After she cleaned up my mess of a mouth my next hour was with Dr. Renee. I felt at complete ease from the second she entered the room. She listened to my issues, examined my X-rays, and with her hand on my shoulder she let me know that everything was going to be ok. As we ran through the issues together all I could vision was the debt I was going to accrue over the next 2 months knowing that just 1 week ago my debt from the last faulty treatments were finally gone. I thank Maureen & Dr. Renee for working with me! Dr. Renee practices with compassion and you can tell she truly cares for her patients. It feels good to know there are people like her here in Long Branch!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014