Ratings for Dr. Melissa Sokol-Keith

I would recommend her over, over and over. She is easy talk to ,She listen not just hear your word but ask questions for understanding. Staff is wonderful. I only hate time wait on phone (computer ). Yet that will not stop me from returning .

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

could used more time with dor seem to be in a hurry not happy with services today

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

Has her message to get across and doesn't spend time listening to patient. Will only talk about one issue at a time... in other words, don't waste her time. Probably is excellent with children.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

I felt like doc did not listen to what I had to say, and she spent no more than 10 minutes at a time with me. I got a letter from doc one month after a Pap smear telling me that the test was abnormal. I would have expected at least a phone call.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

She is a very nice person, but wouldn't listen to me about how I felt and if I brought in anything from the internet to back up what I felt, it disturbed her. I had very high blood pressure and after a year, I had to find another doctor to treat it.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2008

Wonderful doctor for two of my children. My children love to see her and do not worry about what she is going to do to them.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2006

Wonderful doctor - easy to talk with. addresses concerns

flag | Submitted September 6, 2006

Dr. Sokol-Keith is the most helpful, caring, knowledgable doctor I have ever had. She has a great demeanor too! She helped me through some hard times. She is a very busy woman, but always knows who you are, no matter how long it has been since you have seen her.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2006

Dr. Melissa Sokol-Keith's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)