Ratings for Dr. Thien T. Nguyen

I saw Dr. Nguyen for arm and leg fatigue that had come on very suddenly. I was surprised that while he came into the examining room with his bag of instruments, he never opened it. He didn't physically examine me but only spoke with me. He was very kind and seemed to be interested. When his first theory as to what was going on turned out to be the wrong one, he sent me for a brain MRI and said he'd be sending me for extensive blood work. I never received the prescription for the blood work, and he didn't follow up with me after the MRI. I left messages for him but still never heard back. This took place at the end of December 2016. It's almost April. Huh? Maybe my case wasn't interesting enough? Or perhaps he's been examining the MRI images very closely for the last three months. It's all so weird. I have a new neurologist.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Outstanding doctor. Friendly and very thorough. I already recommend him to my friends and daughter.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

I have been seeing him for a couple of years. Extremely knowledge and thorough. Very friendly. I would strongly recommend him, especially if you have muscle or nerve problem.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

He was a good listener, had good bedside manners, took his time with me, and was very thorough. He was very caring doctor. I would highly recommend him. We need more doctors like him

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Dr. Thien T. Nguyen's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)