Ratings for Dr. Wallace M. Combs

My experience with Dr Combs isn't one I enjoy repeating but if it helps him to show his patients better care and consideration it'll be worth it . I had a colonoscopy at 11am and it was almost 2 hrs abd he didn't come to see me - I left recovery, was in post recovery room where all other patients wheeled in after me had seen their Drs and left. The nurses kept trying to reach Dr. Combs but he was dictating then went to his next procedure. I sure know one thing, he didn't care at all about seeing me to give results or how long I was waiting after not having eaten for 24+ plus hrs. There are too many caring and capable physicians to use one so inconsiderate.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I had a very good experience, with Dr. Combs, He found inconsistencies in my blood work, and helped me with a problem that I spent years believing was in my head. It was a very rare tumor. He referred me to Mayo and the rest they say is history. Great bedside manner and very, very thorough. He gets my full recommendation as well as his staff.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

As a former nurse I found Dr. Combs to be well qualified, bd. certified in two specialties. He is extremely knowledgeable and professional. Would highly recommend Dr. Combs to friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

He found my disease and it was confirmed by mayo clinic. He told me to go there for a second opinion and i didn't need to go because he was right on target with his diagnosis. What a nice person and great bedside manner. Staff is very nice.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

This doctor is a very poor g.i. doctor. he misdiagosed me with crohn's disease and refused to send me to another doctor even after numerous requests from myself. after two years and the loss of my health insurance I have been in the emergency room two different times needing blood transfusions from internal bleeding. My first instinct of what my health problem is has turned out to be true. The second g.i doctor I seen even told me he gets a lot of new patients as a result of his poor doctoring skills. These views have even been expressed to me by other patients that have refused to be treated by him. My personal opinion is not only should he not be a doctor, but he should not even be allowed to treat animals because of his incompetence. He even sent me out of network to another g.i. doctor to avoid me seeing his competition. When my insurance refused this doctor I went to a doctor in network who informed me these two doctors are in competition with each other. In short, he is an idiot.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2011

I thought this doctor was okay but after hearing reports from others in town I switched to another gastroenterologist close by. I have to agree my new gastroenterologist is wonderful and has helped me much more, glad I made the switch.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

Dr. Wallace M. Combs's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Tufts