Ratings for Dr. Dean J. Vayser

Classic tale of Dr Jeckel and Mr. Hyde. In the beginning Dr. Vayser was the kind of doctor we all seek...engaging, personable and seemingly caring but as the doctor/patient relationship progressed, he became frustrated, irritable and untrusting when my wound wasn't healing and actually accused me of sabotaging my own care. How weird is that?? Also he is a poor listener as he'll ask you a personal question and then not have the courtesy to listen to your answer! I actually liked Dr Vayser until his increasingly bad moods began to effect is care. Thumbs down to Dr. Vayser.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dishonest and incompetent . He doesn't care about patients well being and will scar you for life.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr. Vayser did an excellent job diagnosing and treating my planar fasciitis and helped me to a full recovery. I felt very comfortable with his care, as well as that of his staff. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Dr. Dean J. Vayser's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1996)

GHI