Ratings for Dr. Cory R. Miller

Dr. Cory Miller has took care of myself and family for at least 20 years. He has saved my husbands life and pulled my husband thru so much. There were times that he knew my husband needed specialized care, like care from a cardiologist or oncologist and didnt hesitate to send my husband elsewhere. Dr. Miller worked well with the doctors in Bismarck and Billings. Dr. Miller has recently left Our clinic in Williston, and our whole family feels terrible about it. Take into consideration after reading or hearing something negative about him, that there are hundreds of people that he has saved or bettered their lives.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

How can someone be a geriatrician who knows nothing about and does not care one bit about the elderly. I know he failed to do anything to help my father and had we not gone elsewhere . he would have died. Interestingly enough, it seems it is common knowledge in Bismarck that he is dangerous and incompetent so how does he keep his job?

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Awful man! Was so rude to me! I do not think he knows what he is doing. If this is how he treats everyone, I think he hides his incompetence behind being a bully and trying to intimidate.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

If any of the positive ratings are real, they must have been posted by Dr. Miller's family members under duress. Other than removing warts, he has no skills and a terrible attitude. I saw him be disrespectful to his nurse, to the point of reducing her to tears.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr. Miller survives as an internist in Williston because the demand for physicians exceeds the supply. At best he is marginally aware of current medical interventions in his field of expertise, at worst he is negligent. If you want a medical adventure, see Dr. Miller. If your health is important to you, see someone else.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2013

This doctor treated me like dirt. He did not listen to me. He decided before I even said a word and he was wrong. He was impolite and his manner was degrading. When my local doctor got his report he said he thinks this doctor is incompetent. Interestingly, a nurse who works at the hospital said, after I had seen him and she was visiting my family, that he should be AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS BECAUSE HE IS TERRIBLE AND HAS HARMED MANY PATIENTS. SO MY QUESTION FOR HIS HOSPITAL IS, WHY IS HE STILL THERE?

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012

I found Dr. Miller to be very friendly and knowledgeable. He spotted some problems without me even having to ask, and came up with good solutions. He's always good about answering my questions. Williston has tripled in size in the last 3 years due to the oil boom, so all doctors are carrying huge patient loads, which does lead to longer wait times. His staff I am less pleased with, they have bungled my prescriptions several times, but Dr. Miller has always been great.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Treated me with a horrible lack of concern and demonstrated terrible knowledge of my problem (cardiac). Completely disregarded my concerns. Pompous attitude.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2010

People of Dr. Millers nature do not come off as a person of true caring....nothing against him personally but professionals in the healthcare industry should be called into service, it IS NOT a business,but a calling...as the Greeks would lament in the complete unification of Body,Mind and soul....it is far to important to be treated as a cold and methodical business and in this regard Dr. Miller represents the business end!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2010

Rude, disrespectful, cares nothing about the person he is seeing. Dishonest

flag | Submitted September 23, 2008

Dr. Cory R. Miller's Credentials

• University Of North Dakota School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

GHI