Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey B. Brooks

It's been a few years since experiencing the trauma of that appointment. I was pregnant with my second and planning a Vback after an unwarrented c-section. I had done a lot of research that it would be a safer option. Dr. Brooks told me that I would split open and bleed to death, but he would do what he could to save me. I couldn't believe my ears. I had my mother there to validate how awful he was. His partner was my doctor, but we are required to rotate between them. He did not deliver my child. And I would never ever tolerate a horrible doctor again. At least he is truthful and you know where you stand.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Brooks has been my GYN for 13 years. He is warm, compassionate, has a great sense of humor which can be very helpful:) He is gentle, thorough and caring. He takes time to listen, to respond and clarify if there is an issue that needs explanation. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Excellent Dr. I've see for over 22 years now. Great personality and advice.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I had been seeing Dr. Brooks for many years as my gynecologist and found him to be satisfactory. It wasn't until I miscarried a baby that I changed my mind. He had put my initial consult off for weeks, then when I came in post-miscarriage, he entered the room whistling and said "bit of bad luck, I hear!" He then spoke quickly to educate me on how the pregnancy did not take but I can try again after 2 months. I asked for an excuse to stay out of work for the remainder of the week so that I could spend time with my husband healing and discussing our options. He said (rudely) it would do me no good to sit in a dark room and stare at the wall. That was my final visit. I became pregnant again in a month, and am now 26 weeks along and very happy with my new Dr. This man does not understand women and I am happy to be away from him. There is one hispanic nurse who works for him that took my blood pressure and obtained my records, and she was the only nice person in the office.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Brooks for 30 years. He has always been courteous, listened to whatever I had to say. Gives me good advice as I age. I have only seen him as a GYN so do not know about the obstetric part of his practice. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Dr. Brooks is a very smart guy, he always answers your question right an he knows what his always talking about. I always feel like I can trust him with any question. I will for sure always choose him as my obgyn dr.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

my 15 year old daughter who was never seen a gyn was treated rudley almost verbaly abusive by this dr. he refused to get history from me her mother because she was embarassed to talk about issue. stay away from this quack

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

dr. brooks staff gave me confidential test results in a public are. the drs staff gave me life changing test results then left me alone in a room for almost 2 hours waiting for the dr who never showed up. as it turns out the dr wrongfully gave me a test (that cost me over $1000). I do not yet know if they are willing to pay for the mistake or if I will have to sue them but my ins company may.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

Very professional.I appreciate that fact that he speaks TO you and not AT you. He delivered my first child 28 years ago and is not assisting me with the next step in my life.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

he is very unprofessional he is the reason why i had lost my chance of having a vaginal birth. when i told him my water broke he told me i was lying i peed on myself and told the nurse to send me home. by the time i went back the next day i had no water was 5cm and my son was so much in distress he moved back up in me and the cord raped around his neck not only that he messed my son jaw up pulling him out he has been seeing the chiropractor since he was 5 days old......

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

Dr. Jeffrey B. Brooks's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1975)

Top Hospitals in Deland, FL