You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Adam Brodsky

After searching for a qualified doctor to remove large bunions from my feet, I decided to use Dr. Adam Brodsky. It was a very good decision. Dr. Brodsky specializes in orthopedic surgery of the feet. He is knowledgeable, caring, kind and compassionate. He did a fabulous job of controlling my pain and discomfort. I am still recovering, but as time is going by, I am liking what I see. Bunion surgery requires many weeks of recovery. However, if you are in pain and can't find a comfortable pair of shoes anywhere, I suggest you make an appointment to see Dr. Brodsky. I love to dance and I miss it very much. However, I know that I am going to be looking and feeling a thousand times better in my dancing shoes once both feet are done!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

Dr. Adam Brodsky's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1999)

Oxford

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2471746'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 6, 2014