Ratings for Dr. Arthur Stember

I love Dr. Stember! I would rather be with a doctor who is going to be blunt, direct and honest than a doctor who just sugar coats everything and makes me doubt every diagnosis. Sometimes the truth hurts, but will heal in the long run.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr. Stember has been very kind to my 12 year old and my 2 month old! His staff has been very supportive and flexible. He can be blunt but I believe he speaks from his heart! And especially with children from his knowledge. Thanks to him and everyone at his office both children and me are doing much better.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Not helpful, disrespectful and rude. Complained about his finances during office visit. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

He was the DR on call at the hospital my 11 year old was admitted too. Very harsh with her and myself. Never encountered such horrible bedside manners in my life. Never would I recommend this doctor to anyone!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Dr.Stember is a good doctor and seems to really care about whatever issues are going on at the time. He is not so great with his bedside manners and I had to wait for 30 mins to be seen when there was absolutely no one in the office but he did save my sisters life and because of that I stick with him. I would recommend him since he knows what hes doing and is concerned for the patients he sees!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Dr. Stember saved my aunt's life & has always been very helpful with any questions I have ever asked. He has a very strict no cell phone policy & will walk out of the room if it rings, I respect that, because if you do not care enough to pay attention to what he has to say about your health, then why should he?Also, he has helped with my cousin who we thought at one time would never be able to live on her own. Thanks to Dr. Stember, she has that chance. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Very unprofessional and rude. I went in for a visit to establish a primary care doctor and he did not even listen to my lungs!!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

Dr. Arthur Stember's Credentials

• Univ Di Padova, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Padova, Italy (Grad. 1986)