Dr. Moshe Farhi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Moshe Farhi

Dr. Moshe is a great human being. During my visits explain to me in details about my herniated disc and other issues from my scan. He is very personal and responds to my text message. He recommended different things That I can do at home. I feel that Dr Moshe actually cares about my well being. He genuinely wanted me to feel better which did happen.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2019

Dr. Farhi is the kindest most caring Doctor I have ever dealt with, he was very good at explaining my MRI to me as well as explaining in detail how he will help me. I definitely recommend him !!!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2019

Dr Farhi is a great chiropractor and person. Always helpful and explains everything in detail

flag | Submitted October 21, 2019

Dr. Moshe is very knowledgeable about the body and took the time to explain what was happening to mine. He gives very good adjustments.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

Dr. Moshe Farhi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Moshe Farhi attended Life Chiropractic College in Marietta, Georgia. He held a Chiropractic license in Arizona for 14 years and currently holds a Chiropractic license in Florida. Dr. Farhi has over 20 years experience. Through the years, he has helped thousands of people get out of pain and others regain their health through Chiropractic and Physiotherapy treatments. Dr. Farhi has donated services to his community on multiple occasions inculding; Susan G. Komen race for the cure (Chiropractor on site), treated nurses at Hacienda home for chronically ill children, spoke at public schools on various health related topics, performed spinal screenings at elementary and middle schools, and more. Dr. Farhi has held a leadership position in his networking chapter, and was voted top Chiropractor in 2007 by Scottsdale Airpark News.

• Hebrew

• Life Chiropractic (Grad. 1995)

TRICARE