Ratings for Dr. Ryan L. Overton

Dr. Overton is the BEST!!! He helped my son with scoliosis. He has friendly staff and truly cares about helping his patients in every way possible.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

When I walked into Dr. Overton's office this morning I couldn't take a deep breath without sharp pain in my back. Within 5 minutes I was taking deep breaths with no pain. I felt like a new woman when I walked out of Dr. Overton's office.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

I have used chiropractic care in the past with decent results. Dr. Overton is definitely the best. He not only got rid of my neck pain, but has resolved my almost daily headaches. Haven't had a headache in weeks after being treated by him for about two weeks. I would highly recommend him. No pressure to keep coming back. Choices on length of treatment based on desired results.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Great office, staff and doctor! The staff and doctor did a great job figuring out what was causing my back pain and headaches. They offered me choices and a plan to get out of pain and get healthy again. I would recommend Dr. Overton to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013