Ratings for Dr. Justin T. Teiwes

I have been a patient of Dr Teiwes for 2 years and I am writting this review as I am feeling I have waisted 2 years of my life. Each time my husband and myself visited Dr Tweies he would not answer our questions, has given no advice or direction. We literaly know anything about kidneys by reaearching the internet. His staff are not polite as the other review states, in fact I refuse to call them since the receptionist was yelling at me doen the phone, when I called to ask advice. I wrote a review a couple of months ago, as I am very concerned that others will waste their limited time they have also on this Dr. My review dd not appear, which makes me wonder if the reviews on this site are not honest or legitimate?

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Teiwes since November 2012. He treated my disease and got me into remission. He's very knowledgeable in his area of expertise, his staff is warm & caring from the receptionist to the nurses. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my care.

Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr. Justin T. Teiwes's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)