Ratings for Dr. Leo G. Studzinski

I have been a patient for 10 years, and I will keep coming back to Dr.Leo Studzinski everytime. He is very knowledgeable and kind. His current staff is the best so far.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Dr. Leo is an amazing doctor. He is compassionate and takes the time to listen to your concerns. Even when he is busy he does not acts like he is in a rush. He is always in a good mood and ready to help. The times I have been really tight he used heat to loosen up my muscles before he adjusted me. I always feel much better when I leave his office. I would recommend Dr. Leo to anyone who is looking for a chiropractor.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

The lady I spoke with while calling for an appointment was very unfriendly, borderline rude, and did not listen to my concerns. I will seek chiropractic care elsewhere!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Leo for 1 year and every time I come in, the girls at the front desk are always on the computer doing I think it called Facebook. I have never been to an doctors office that lets there worker be on the computer so much. The Dr is great, but I think he needs to have a talk with his workers.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

The staff is not friendly,always on FaceBook, when I come in to check in. Have never got a bill for services not covered by my insurance. Love Dr. Leo, very nice and helpful. Wish I could say that about his staff in the afternoon.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2011

This was PIP and I gave him a good long try, but found far better care elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

The best chiropractor I've seen. Friendly, knowledgable, helpful. He is fit and healthy which makes me more likely to follow his advice. Very little to no wait time, very easy to get same day appointments, walk in appointments are even welcome. I stopped in 5 minutes before closing on a Saturday and he was happy to see me. Luann at the front desk is friendly and welcoming. The other staff are OK. I haven't had a massage there so can't comment.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Dr. Leo is the best, always pleasent to have an appointment with him. Very helpful.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Dr. Leo Studzinski is the best, I had a car accident last November and was told about Dr. Studzinski. I went to him with some reluctance and as soon as I met him all my fears and reluctance vanished. He is the greatest, kind and patient. I give him the highest recommendation. I referred my sister to him and was sent a lovely thank you card written and signed by Dr. Leo.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

I cannot recommend Dr. Leo and Seattle Northeast Chiropractic highly enough. His adjustments are excellent, his manner with patients is warm and open, he really listens, the office staff is friendly, they have great massage therapists onsite, and he is on the boards for most insurance companies.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2008

Dr. Leo G. Studzinski's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 1985)