Ratings for Dr. Yael Gold

Absolutely not worth what it took from my insurance company to see this Dr. Was dropped as a result of not checking myself into an acute impatient hospital. At the time I was not at all actively a danger to myself or anyone else. I was honest about a situation that happened several days prior. In no way did I meet the criteria for that type of admission at that time however I asked repeatedly for help in being referred to a inpatient program that specifically addressed my actual issues and nothing was done. As a result she dropped me as a patient as a result via a letter she sent in the mail. Sometimes a pill doesn't fix everything. It's a shame when a patient is honest and ready and trying to do what is needed to get better they are ignored and dismissed in such a manner. I absolutely would never see or trust this provider or make the over 1 hour drive to see her. I do not recommend her to anyone who is at the point they are willing to be honest and truly ready to make change. waste of my time, trust, and money. See someone else who is willing to actually listen and make appropriate referrals. My experience could have had a negative consequence to a patient who was in a different stage of recovery.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

She didn't help me at all. Enough said. Wasn't open to digging into my problems.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Gold was very nice, professional and honest with me. It is not always easy to find a psychologist who is going to actually tell you the truth. Her integrity was refreshing. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr. Yael Gold's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1997)

HealthFirst